Definition Multimedia Interface
- What is HDMI?
- Who supports HDMI?
- How do consumers benefit from HDMI?
- When will the HDMI specification be released?
- What is HDMI 1.3?
- When will prototypes of HDMI products be available?
- What is the life expectancy of HDMI?
- Does HDMI provide a secure interface?
- What is HDCP? (High-Bandwidth Digital-Content Protection)
- What are the advantages of HDMI over existing analog interfaces such as composite, S-Video and component video?
- Is HDMI backward-compatible with DVI (Digital Visual Interface)?
- Will current HD TVs and set-top boxes using DVI-HDTV be compatible with HDMI devices?
- What types of video does HDMI support?
- Does HDMI accommodate long cable lengths?
5 Things You Need To Know About 1080p And HDMI™
Why all the hoopla about 1080p? Most early adopters saw no improvement from their "up-converting" DVD players, even after going digital with HDMI™. Why? Because all they were really seeing was enhanced 480p on a 1080i display. The early hype about 1080p made us think it was the next big thing. Is it? New HDTVs that are "full HD 1080p" are shipping now so let's take a look at the top 5 reasons to go 1080p.
Note: To report broken links or to submit your projects, tutorials please email to Webmaster