using 8051 Micro-controller and Bluetooth
Simple Android Bluetooth Remote Controlled Relay
Project using 89c2051 Microcontroller
and HC-05 Bluetooth Module
Circuit Diagram of Android Controlled Relay using 892051 and HC-05
Download HEX File
(To save on your PC, right click on file choose "Save link as...")
For more detail on HC-05 Bluetooth module click
1. First make sure your HC-05 Bluetooth Module is paired with your mobile. The default password for pairing is "1234" or "0000". Check the manual of Bluetooth module.
2. Click on Select Device to select paired Bluetooth module.
3. When you press ON button it sends the data "A" to Bluetooth Module connected with a circuit. Microcontroller turns ON the relay when it detects "A"
4. When you press OFF button it sends the data "a" to Bluetooth Module connected with a circuit. Microcontroller turns OFF the relay when it detects "a".
5. You can also click on Mic. icon and speak "ON" or "OFF" to turn ON/OFF device (it needs WIFI or Data Connection).
6. Click on Disconnect to disconnect paired Bluetooth module.
Note: To report broken links or to submit your projects, tutorials please email to Webmaster